Free Exploring Nine Mile Canyon Map
- P.O. Box 1736
Price, UT 84501
- Lodging Type
- Number of Rooms
- 1-35 guests at any one time.
Tavaputs Ranch offers the perfect balance of relaxation and adventure. Located on the West Tavaputs Plateau, the ranch is surrounded by magnificent scenic views and pristine aspen groves. There are also rolling meadows full of deer and elk. Days are filled with sunshine and clean mountain air. Range Creel Canyon day tours and business retreats are available. Range Creek is home to the richest repository of significant Fremont Indian Archaeological sites in the world.
- $200 per person/per over night stay…this includes three meals, lodging, wildlife & scenic touring, hike on our beautiful scenic trails on the plateau.
- In-Room Amenities
- Includes three meals, lodging, wildlife & scenic tours.
- On-Premise Amenities
- Can accommodate group sizes from five to thirty-five in our private conference room with very majestic views into Desolation Canyon
- General Amenities
- Range Creek Canyon day tours. Turn a working seminar into a relaxing and enjoyable experience. In this pristine atmosphere, new training techniques and productive new ideas will flourish making for a positive business retreat.
- Amenity Notes
- Enjoy Tavaputs Ranch in Scenic Eastern Utah.
The ranch is located on the West Tavaputs Plateau 50 miles from Price, Utah at tan elevation of 9500 feet. Advanced reservations are required as the ranch is situated on private property in a remote area.